Re: [gtk-vnc-devel] PATCH: Implement cursor encoding

Em Qui, 2007-08-30 às 20:50 +0100, Daniel P. Berrange escreveu:
> The OSX-VNC server violates the RFB spec by never drawing a remote cursor
> itself. So if you connect to it with GTK-VNC you never see a cursor on the
> remote framebuffer. The server stupidly assumes that all clients will
> implement the rich cursor extension, even if the client doesn't advertise
> this fact. I can't find anyway around this, so I implemented the rich
> cursor extension
>
> Dan.

Well, the patch did not work to me.
I connect into a UltraVNC server on windows xp and get no cursor after
applying this patch.

BTW, Why did not you commit yet your last patch?

Bye,

--
Jonh Wendell
jonh wendell gmail com (MSN / Google Talk)

Linux User #114432
https://launchpad.net/~wendell