Re: Variant tests failing on big endian machines

On Mon, Jun 29, 2015 at 2:10 AM, Rafael dos Santos <rdossant redhat com> wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: "Torsten Schoenfeld" <kaffeetisch gmx de>
To: gtk-perl-list gnome org
Sent: Sunday, 28 June, 2015 11:09:42 PM
Subject: Re: Variant tests failing on big endian machines

Right.  How about this patch then?  Works on my (little-endian) machine.

(The "const char *" typemap copies the string, so it's OK to return
references to local variables.)

This patch works on a big-endian machine. All tests passed successfully.

Torsten, are you okay with me applying this patch and cutting a release?

Thanks,

Brian