Re: Viewport and style (perl - gtk2)

Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> writes:
On 08.10.2012 14:19, Juergen Harms wrote:
I cannot make a style declaration work for a viewport - the
corresponding modify_bg statement works. What also works is attaching an
eventbox to the viewport and modifying the backbround there.

I cannot reproduce this with gtk+ 3.7.9: the viewport area shows up in
pink, as instructed to by the style string.  Was this maybe a problem in
gtk+ itself that has been fixed at some point in the past?

That made no sense.  What I meant: I cannot reproduce the problem with
2.24.13.