Re: Gtk2::Imageview install

On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 1:51 PM, Brian Manning <elspicyjack gmail com> wrote:
On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 11:30 AM, Jamie Lahowetz <jlahowetz gmail com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 27, 2009 at 12:57 PM, Brian Manning <elspicyjack gmail com>
>> Any reason why didn't you add the new library that you just compiled
>> and installed to the above list of EXTRALIBS/LDLOADLIBS libraries?
>
> I added this to the above:
> C:\camelbox\lib\libgtkimageview.dll.a
>
> And this to INC:
> -IC:/camelbox/include/gtkimageview

How about libGtk2Perl.dll.a and libGlibPerl.dll.a?  There's a
libCairoPerl.dll.a too, but I haven't found anything yet that uses it.
 The e-mail thread I quoted in an earlier message [1] discussed these
libraries at length.

I searched for them and could not find libGtk2Perl. I did find libGlibPerl. Where can I get them?

Thanks,

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-perl-list/2008-July/msg00108.html
Brian

--