Re: Gtk2::ImageView memory issue
- From: Mario Kemper <mario kemper googlemail com>
- To: Jeffrey Ratcliffe <jeffrey ratcliffe gmail com>
- Cc: "gtk-perl-list gnome org" <gtk-perl-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Gtk2::ImageView memory issue
- Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 21:28:53 +0100
Sorry, i can't help you here. The Gtk2::ImageView does provide a destroy
method and it is working fine.
Thanks for your effort.
Am Donnerstag, den 05.03.2009, 21:02 +0100 schrieb Jeffrey Ratcliffe:
2009/3/5 Jeffrey Ratcliffe <jeffrey ratcliffe gmail com>:
As a first thought, the DESTROY method should simple contain a call to
Having said that, as Gtk2::ImageView::Tool::Selector is a
Glib::Object, why doesn't it inherit the Glib::Object DESTROY method,
which would call g_object_unref?
] [Thread Prev