Re: Moved to git

On 16.07.2009 17:07, Thierry Vignaud wrote:
our modules, like the rest of GNOME, recently switched to git for
revision tracking.  The repositories can now be checked out with

   git clone git://git.gnome.org/[module]

where [module] is perl-Glib, for example.

I suggest that we stop hand-writing ChangeLog entries now.  I've gone
ahead and implemented the relevant changes in perl-Glib already.  I've
also created a stable-1-22 branch in perl-Glib so that unstable stuff
can go into the master branch now.

Btw, this is'snt showed on site news (http://gtk2-perl.sourceforge.net/)
which still advises GNOME's SVN and offers to browse SVN
(http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/ instead of
http://git.gnome.org/cgit/perl-Gtk2/ and the like ...)

Yeah, I haven't gotten around to making these changes. Actually, many parts of our site are rather outdated. Would anyone here be willing to help maintain our website? It's mostly written in easy PHP.

Relatedly, would anyone be willing to take over writing news entries for our site? News entries can be easily added via a form on the Sourceforge admin panel.