Glib 1.222 available
- From: Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de>
- To: gtk-perl-list gnome org
- Subject: Glib 1.222 available
- Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2009 19:47:56 +0200
Overview of changes in Glib 1.222
* Properly handle slashes in copyright footers passed to Glib::MakeHelper.
* Fix a test failure on s390.
The source code is available from the gtk2-perl project page on
This release works with all stable releases of glib-2.x.
In order to build Glib from source, you must have glib-2.x and
its development headers and utilities installed, as well as the
pkg-config utility. In addition, the following Perl modules are
needed at build time (but not at runtime):
ExtUtils::Depends >= 0.300
ExtUtils::PkgConfig >= 1.000
Glib provides Perl access to the GLib and GObject libraries. GLib is a
portability and utility library; GObject provides a generic type system
with inheritance and a powerful signal system. Together these
libraries are used as the foundation for many of the libraries that
make up the Gnome environment, and are used in many unrelated projects.
] [Thread Prev