Re: Is there interest in GOption support?

Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch gmx de> writes:

I think -Wdeclaration-after-statement should do the job.

I see there's then -Werror=declaration-after-statement to bomb on just
that one.  I suppose it should be trusted, but running a gcc which
pre-dates the feature is certain to dig it out :).

--
A journalist sent a telegram to Cary Grant's agent to check his age:
    HOW OLD CARY GRANT ?