Re: resize bar

On Mon, 13 Apr 2009 07:44:04 +0200
Emmanuel Rodriguez <emmanuel rodriguez gmail com> wrote:

On Sun, Apr 12, 2009 at 9:55 PM, Zane C.B. <v velox vvelox net>
wrote:

How would one go about implementing one of those widgets that
allow one to resize two different box widgets?

I'm not sure if I understood the question properly. Are you talking
about a Gtk2::Paned?

Take a look at this page
http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/unstable/GtkPaned.html, there's a
screenshot that shows the widget. If that's the widget that you
want then play with the sample program that's attached to this mail.

Yeah, thanks. That was it.