Re: Default background about Gtk2::Textview on different computer

hi, vignaud & muppet,

thanks for your reply.

I found it mainly because the libgtk-x11-2.0.so  libgdk-x11-2.0.so, when i change other *.so file, it same as normal.  I installed the Gtk release is gtk+-2.12-0, SPARK.

Thanks for your help!!
2009/4/20 Thierry Vignaud <tvignaud mandriva com>
唐瑞博 <ruibotang gmail com> writes:

> I have checked my home directory and /usr/local/etc/gtk-2.0, there no such
> gtkrc files in both directory. It is my first time to install Gtk2 on my
> Computer, any I didn't set any theme by myself.

"strace -e file" will you from where it got styles definition

--
Best Regards

Tang Ruibo(唐瑞博)
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications

E-mail:  ruibotang gmail com
T e l :    (86)10-62283926