Re: Introduction and question

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 15:19:27 +0200
Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle tamay-dogan net> wrote:

Hello Zentara,

Thank you for your help.

I will try it out the weekend if I come back from my customer in Germany.

And for the GTK-Stuff: Is there a very good documentation for beginners?

Yes, look at
 http://forgeftp.novell.com/gtk2-perl-study/download/

it's the best one I've seen.

Also remember, that that code I showed you was a bit incomplete as far
as the dialog goes. I concentrated on just showing you how to put
a notebook in a dialog...... but it should have been in a ScrolledWindow(in
case you have many tabs).... and the Ok button press needs works. Since
you don't want the dialog to close on any button press, you may need to put
some "Save" buttons on the tabs themselves.

zentara

http://zentara.net/Remember_How_Lucky_You_Are.html