Re: gtk-perl makes ASCII world domination one step closer

On Feb 18, 2008, at 7:55 AM, nadim khemir wrote:

Some feable documentation and a total lack of structure, design and tests can
be found in the tarball.

The "dependencies" section says "gnome libs, gtk, gtk-perl", but when i tried to install it, i found it wants several things from CPAN which want quite a lot of other things from CPAN.

The full list of non-core stuff i needed was:

        Clone
        Compress::LZF
        Data::TreeDumper
        Eval::Context
        File::Slurp
        Glib
        Gtk2
        List::MoreUtils
        List::Util
        Readonly

Something in there wanted Module::Build...

But in the end, it was actually quite snappy and interesting. The Dilbert picture was worth the installation work. ;-)

--
The stereo, playing the Beastie Boys' "Rhymin' and Stealin'": "I'll steal your girlie like I stole your bike!"

Elysse:  "You mean, take off the chain and ride away?"