Re: Graphical glitch in a scrolled window

"Tian" <tian-ml c-sait net> writes:

As I already answered (by mistake) only to Muppet, I'll open a bug to
Gtk+. I just first need to create the C version.

About viewport not working past 32768 pixels?  I suspect the answer
would be "don't do that" (X sizes mean it can't work, or not as easily
as viewport is meant to be implemented).  Some warnings or what not
about attempting wouldn't be a bad thing though.