Re: Problems building XML::Parser on Win32, was Release: Camelbox

On Mon, 2008-04-21 at 02:18 -0700, spicy jack wrote:

MinGW is a copy of the GNU compiler suite for Windows, IIRC it's GCC
3.4.5 or thereabouts.  The MinGW-5.1.3.exe program is the installer;
the gcc/g++ binaries are already on the system and in your path if you
did a Full Install, you shouldn't need to do anything else to compile
modules (except tweak source code, more below).

Got it. Yes I did a full install.

< instructions snipped >

Please let me know if the above instructions don't work for you.

This works. Thanks. It would be great if you could include this in your
next distribution :) I will be leaving my current position soon, and the
person who replaces me will have enough things to freak them out,
without having to hand-edit Makefiles ...

But anyway, this works for me. Thanks again.

Dan

--
Daniel Kasak
IT Developer