Re: ComboBox with TreeStore, how to hide titles in sub-menus

Tian wrote:

So I tried to use a TreeStore instead of a ListStore as the model for
ComboBox. And it works as expected. The problem is that in the sub-menus,
there is a title that is the name of the group.

Judging from the gtk+ sources (gtkcombobox.c, gtk_combo_box_menu_fill_level), I don't think it's possible to alter the way these menus are built and displayed. If you want this changed, bugzilla.gnome.org is the place.

--
-Torsten