Re: Subclassing Gtk2::SourceBuffer

On Jul 3, 2007, at 1:42 PM, James Quirk wrote:

Hi,

I would like to subclass Gtk2::SourceBuffer, but I had
no luck using Glib::Object::Subclass. It complains:

package Gtk2::SourceBuffer has not been registered with GPerl

Since it's under the Gtk2::SourceView namespace, the perl name for GtkSourceBuffer is Gtk2::SourceView::Buffer, not Gtk2::SourceBuffer.

--
I hate to break it to you, but magic data pixies don't exist.
  -- Simon Cozens