Installing Gtk2 using PPM on Windows

I am trying to install Gtk2-perl on my Windows XP comp. So far here is what I have done:
*Downloaded and installed Gtk+/Win32 Runtime Environment 2.10.11
*Added repository to PPM; ppm repo add http://www.lostmind.de/gtk2-perl/ppm/
*
Installed Gtk2 1.141 using PPM

After that I went to test the install to see if it worked. I used an example Gtk2 script. Upon Running the script I receive the error:
"The procedure entry point g_type_default_interface_unref could not be located in the dynamic link library libgobject-2.0-0.dll"
What does this error mean? How can I fix it?

--
Jamie Lahowetz