Re: Formatting text in a TreeView's column header

On May 31, 2006, at 9:31 PM, Daniel Kasak wrote:

Hi all.

Is there any way of formatting text in a treeview's column header? As
far as I can see, all header text is stuck to left-aligned, default
font. Is this correct?

There's a way to get a reference to the widget used as the header, so you may be able to set alignment and pango markup. Haven't tried that, though.

--
To me, "hajime" means "the man standing opposite you is about to hit you with a stick".
  -- Ian Malpass, speaking of the Japanese word for "the beginning"