Re: Video in a canvas

Daniel Kasak wrote:

Daniel Wright wrote:

A project I am working on uses a gnome2 canvas to display formatted text. I wish to display video behind the text from an mpg on the hard drive. If I could display output from mplayer that would be great as I believe it would work for video capture sources as well. Is there a widget that could do this?

This sounds like Evas:
Not sure about the video capture stuff though.
Maybe it's not what you want - don't know. I'm an Enlightenment fan, so I thought I'd mention Evas :)

Actually, for video stuff you'd need to add Emotion:

Daniel Kasak
IT Developer
NUS Consulting Group
Level 5, 77 Pacific Highway
North Sydney, NSW, Australia 2060
T: (+61) 2 9922-7676 / F: (+61) 2 9922 7989
email: dkasak nusconsulting com au
Title: CanIt Vote for ID 174528

The following links have been inserted by the NUS Consulting internal spam filter and are for NUS Consulting staff only
Not spam
Forget previous vote