Re: setting color of some of the rows in a TreeView

Hi,

On Fri, 2005-04-22 at 09:51 +0300, Gabor Szabo wrote:
I have been fighting with for some time now but I could not find the answer.
How can I set the color of some of the rows in a TreeView ?
I don't mean the alternating colors, I have a few that I would like to
stand out.

This has become a FAQ.  You might want to check out this new entry:

http://live.gnome.org/GTK2_2dPerl_2fFrequentlyAskedQuestions#head-27b058f6e5000f8b3f41618781010a9a7a266eed

And the mailing list archives for more code.

Ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>