Re: Tray icon

On Thu, 2004-08-12 at 17:56 +0200, Thierry Vignaud wrote:
Joe Bolin <sopwithcamel charter net> writes:

When using the TrayIcon to create a try applet for KDE and GNOME, is
there a way to make the EventBox transparent?

The probl;em comes when a user makes the panel colored, the EventBox
remains grey and looks quit ugly.

known bug.
this code came from libegg.
you'd better look at gnome cvs rather than gtk2-perl one ...

Are you saying a workaround exists in libegg? If so I'll upgrade the
eggtray in Gtk2::TrayIcon, as soon as I get a chance.

./borup