Re: Living on the bleeding edge (a bug report)

muppet said:

Bjarne Steinsbø said:
A bug report from the bleeding edge.
First of all I think [the doc generation]
step should be done when running "make all", not be
left for "make install".

erm, it may have been that way because of the generation problem you were
reporting --- all of the pods are generated on my system by 'make all'.

when things go well all of the doc will happen with a 'make all' or before. if
the doc gen stuff didn't work (core dumped in your case) 'make install'
depends on 'all' for obvious reasons, so if anything has changed or in your
case failed make install, through all, would try to do it.

-rm