Re: gtk2-perl-xs on Mandrake?

On Wed, 2003-07-02 at 17:43, Chris Phillips wrote:
Mandrake actually started using the inline version in their system? wow...
I didn't think it was ready to use in my duff little acidrip...

It shipped with Mandrake 9.1.

I received some private emails from Scott (muppet) and Ross McFarland
suggesting that installing to a different prefix is the only solution.
I'll do that and hope that Mandrake 9.2 will move to gtk2-perl-xs.
Otherwise it'll be a major pain supporting Mandrake users.

Thanks for the help.

--

Steve Fox
http://k-lug.org