Re: Gnome2::Print binding

* Torsten Schoenfeld <kaffeetisch web de>:

that said, i can't test the build, as i have gnome2.0 on this machine,
and don't even have the headers for libgnomeprint-2.0 installed.  if
someone will confirm that this patch works, i'd be happy to add it to
cvs.

It worked for me. The only things I noticed were that, after patching, I
had to move[1] some files to their correct directories (that may well be
due to me using patch in a wrong way)

Just move inside gtk2-perl-xs, and launch:

        patch -p1 < gnomeprint.diff

and that the third test in
04.GnomePrintDialog.t requires the user to close the created window.

Already corrected this in my tree, I'll send an update ASAP.

Regards,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi (Zefram)           [ http://digilander.libero.it/ebassi/ ]
GnuPG Key fingerprint = 4DD0 C90D 4070 F071 5738  08BD 8ECC DB8F A432 0FF4