volunteers needed for gtk2-perl documentation

we have several manpages so far, and in 0.93 they are actually linked together, but we still need:

- a FAQ document, e.g. Gtk2::faq, suitable for putting up on the project homepage as well - a Cookbook/quickstart document -- Gtk2::cookbook and/or Gtk2::quickstart
- extensive editing and proofreading of what we already have

any volunteers?

everything should be in POD format, of course.

i'm already working on binding developer documentation for Glib and Gtk2, but i think i'm a little too close to the code to write something aimed at people who don't already know how it works.

--
muppet <scott at asofyet dot org>