Re: (OT) Looking for coordinators

Hello

Thanks for the offer but I'm not as so good in english as you're pobably looking for. And I haven't very much time. You can look round another people in our translating team. I hope you'll have more luck.

Sincerely, Michal Štrba.

Dňa 3. mája 2011 18:36, Internationalisation <i18n tootai net> napísal(-a):
Hello (please let me know if I'm not on the right place),

We are a translation agency. We are looking for native Slovak people with a good knowldege of English and of computer science.

The freelance job would take place from this month (May 2011, no exact start date at this time) and will go on for 8 weeks maximum. You would have to coordinate and proofread the translation of the Slovak team (user interface of a software and its documentation) from  English to Slovak for a total of 100 000 words. You would also have to coordinate the choice of terminology with your fellow translators. You need Internet access.

Tools used:
  - firefox web browser
  - lokalize, kbabel or other po file editor
  - subversion
  - IRC

You must be able to issue either invoices or receipt for the money earned. You  will have to declare that money to your local tax administration. You must have a bank account.

If you're interested, please reply in English by PM, with a  resume. Please also specify the number of hours per day you can work on that. We will then send you a sample file to translate which will allow us to analyse your work.

Best regards.

--
Daniel
Bureau-Cornavin