Re: Complaint of the Slovak coordinator

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 22:54, Laco Gubík <lacogubik googlemail com> wrote:
> Not true, helix84 is with team longer, at least from 2007. It also

You're wrong, Laco, technically I joined the team in June 2009
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-sk-list/2009-June/msg00070.html

Although I translated Dia in 2007 that was before I knew it was a part
of Gnome and AFAIK before the current process to join Slovak team
existed. Those were different times, though:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2007-November/msg00038.html

> does not mean that all the "new members" were new to translating when
> they joined Slovak Gnome Team. Some of us were active translators
> before joining Slovak team and have participated in various projects
> translating applications and documentation and seen much better
> performing teams.

This is correct.

Regards,
~~helix84