Re: Complaint of the Slovak coordinator

Op maandag 17-05-2010 om 19:57 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef Laco Gubík:
> Thanks for update. I would like to ask why is this discussed in private?

The coordination team feels that the discussion is too heated already.
We are currently considering our options, but we do so in private
because we have not drawn our conclusions as of yet and we do not want
to invoke even more discussion and flame wars. We want to reach
consensus before we communicate to the rest of the world.

> Johannes said that the new ML will be only for coordinators, so I
> assume that you are discussing this there.

No, I think this has been unclear. The new list is not for team
coordinators, it is for the Gnome Translation Project Coordination Team:
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/CoordinationTeam

(Note though that I am both the Dutch i18n team coordinator and a member
of the Gnome-wide i18n coordination team.)

> Does this also mean that Marcel, as Coordinator of Slovak team, is
> discussing this with you and we are excluded?

No. There is no private discussion taking place with any of the people
involved in this conflict.

> I also agree that splitting team is not a good idea and we should try
> to resolve this so we keep one team, but more productive and
> relatively happy.

That's good to hear.

    — Wouter