Re: Complaint of the Slovak coordinator

On 5/12/10, Marcel Telka <marcel telka sk> wrote:
> Hi Peter, GTP members, GTP Coordination Team and Slovak translation team
>  members,
>
>  I am prepared to answer all questions regarding this issue. I think the
>  GTP Coordination Team should decide first whether the
>  gnome-i18n gnome org mailing list is the proper forum for such
>  discussion, because I am not sure all of the GTP members are interested.
>
>  Please let me know.
>
>  Thanks.

Yes, team coordination issues or complaints that cannot be resolved
inside the team, should be discussed on gnome-i18n gnome org  We do
want all such discussion to be kept in public, so that everyone will
feel that they are treated fairly. This is how it has always been
done.

All team coordinators should make sure they are subscribed to
gnome-i18n gnome org  This is of course also true for aspiring team
coordinators.

Christian