Re: Time to resign - Slovak Coordinator

Le lundi 19 juillet 2010 à 14:17 +0200, Pavol Šimo a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm ready to take over the Coordinator role after Marcel.
> Big thanks to him for his previous (and next) great work!
>
> Please update the team information and make other required changes.

Hi Pavol,

The team page has been updated. http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/sk

Thanks for taking this task. We firmly hope that you'll be able to
address the issues mentioned in the mail sent on behalf of the
Coordination Team:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2010-June/msg00040.html

We'd like to see a rocking Slovak version for GNOME 3.0 :-) Not that
previous versions were not good, but we were worried to see percentage
drop from version to version.

Cheers,

Claude