Re: [gpm] hibernate on unplugging AC

Hello,

This is still an issue for me:

> Spot the rate value. Your battery is reporting a power drain of
> 0.76kW, which is really quite large (and wrong).
>
> What version of DeviceKit-power are you using? Anything newer than 012
> should hopefully detect this condition and not set such an insanely
> small discharge time.

upower version is 0.9.1
g-p-m version is 2.29.91

I'm testing lubuntu on my LG X110. When switching battery->AC and
AC->battery power rate graph shows short peaks about 720W. So in case
if unplugging AC no matter how full is battery it leads to
hibernate/suspend of netbook according what set in preferences.
Plugging back AC cord not help to aviod it.

There are bugs on launchpad about it, but filled against different packages:
    * Bug #421985
    * Bug #516023
    * Bug #473552

If you think it is upower related anyway g-p-m no needs to suspend or
hibernate on the first signal from upower reporting critical low
battery time. What do you think?

Regards,

Konstantin Lavrov