Re: [gpm] Trying to understand bug #610600

Hi,

Le lundi 08 mars 2010 à 12:09 +0000, Richard Hughes a écrit :
> On 6 March 2010 20:11, Julien Valroff <julien kirya net> wrote:
> > After restarting upowerd, the output is correct and gpm updates
> > immediately.
> > I hence guess this bug should be reassigned to upower?
>
> Correct.
>
> > I have upower 0.9.1 installed and running.
>
> Right, be sure to try 0.9.2, although I'm not confident that will fix
> things for you. A upowerd --verbose trace in this instance would be
> very useful.

You will find the output in the attached file.

Actually, it seems upower forces updates after 30 seconds without
updates, and this is only when it happens it understands the battery is
discharging:

 - No updates on supply /org/freedesktop/UPower/devices/battery_BAT1 for
30 seconds; forcing update

Cheers,
Julien