Re: [gpm] Trying to understand bug #610600

Hi Richard,

Le lundi 01 mars 2010 à 09:49 +0000, Richard Hughes a écrit :
> On 28 February 2010 15:12, Julien Valroff <julien kirya net> wrote:
> > I have recently reported bug #610600 [0] and would like to understand
> > it, in order to be able to report more precise information allowing
> > better debugging (hopefully this bug can be fixed soon).

[...]

> With g-p-m git master (not the ubuntu version) can you please get:
>
> killall gnome-power-manager
> gnome-power-manager --verbose
>
> (and do a few AC->battery and battery->AC switches)

I have just built git master on Debian unstable.
I haven't applied any patches.

I have the same issue than with 2.28.3 Debian package, ie. when
unplugging, the battery state switches to "battery fully charged" before
being updated to discharging after a (long) while.

You will find attached the output of gnome-power-manager --verbose.

I would be glad to test any proposed patch but unfortunately, I am not
able to write one myself.

Cheers,
Julien