Re: [gpm] Merge inhibit applet with GPM?

2009/9/8 Pramod Dematagoda <pmd lotr gandalf gmail com>:
> Since you were taking the time to reply, I decided to try and implement
> my idea myself, and I have completed it. I have attached the patches for
> your review. :)

I don't think this will work well with the GNOME goals of reducing the
visual clutter from the default panel -- I've not used a manual
inhibit in quite some time now, and I hope that all the applications
that need to inhibit are now ported to gnome-session, so they "just
work".