Re: [gpm] T400s with two batteries

2009/11/29 Samuel Stein <srstein0 gmail com>:
> fully discharged. It looks like the power manager upgrades that might fix
> this problem may be in Fedora 12 and if not, they will only come in Fedora
> 12.   I think I would like to delay updating to Fedora 12 until this power
> manager update is incorporated.  How will I be able to know?

I have a dual-battery laptop now, and there is lots of new code in F12
that tries to deal with them in a better way. I can't update the
version in F11, as I need a new version of DeviceKit-power, which
requires a new udev (which obsoletes other stuff) etc.

I would try the F12 LiveCD to see if it works, but I would really
expect F12 to work a lot better than F11.