Re: [gpm] hibernate on unplugging AC

Hi Richard!

For that pastebin log I was running devicekit-power 012-2 (by Arch
package versioning) but I noticed 013 was available so I upgraded but
I still have exactly the same problem.

Could this not be a kernel problem? I'm actually running a RT
archaudio kernel atm but thing with that is I do not have this problem
when running the previous kernel under Ubuntu. If you think it is a
kernel issue I can try a new kernel this weekend, if not sooner?

Dan