Re: [gpm] hibernate on unplugging AC

Hi gpm list!

Sorry for the lengthy delay in getting the gpm debugging info back to
you- I've been away twice over the Christmas/ New Year period and just
got back 'for good'.

Here is the info output when running gpm with the --verbose switch and
unplugging AC (which causes my machine to shut down or Hibernate as
gpm says). Note that I can safely plug and unplug AC without any
adverse effects if I'm not running gpm.

http://pastebin.com/m34c04875

I'd be grateful if anyone can spot anything that looks problematic in
that dump and recommend a solution to my problem.

Best wishes for 2010!

Dan