Re: [gpm] Merge inhibit applet with GPM?

Hello Richard,

I still haven't received your thoughts on this idea, apart from a
question about what it's logic would be, which I tried answering in my
previous email. :)

Also I can try and implement this myself, I already have done a part of
this by:-

1) Implementing two new signals emitted by the GpmTrayIcon object when
the user presses the entry in the popup menu.

2) Having callbacks that successfully manage to give some output once
they receive the signals, albeit I still need to send the method call to
gnome-session to tell it that I want to inhibit the session, but I have
an idea as to how I can achieve this.

So, what do you think?

Cheers,
Pramod