Re: [gpm] [Patch] Remove the icon attachment when showing the battery capacity warning

On Sat, 2009-05-16 at 18:14 +0100, Richard Hughes wrote:
> On Sat, May 16, 2009 at 2:11 PM, Pramod Dematagoda
> <pmd lotr gandalf gmail com> wrote:
> > Please disregard my last email. I looked around a bit more this time and
> > I think I cracked it with this new patch which attaches the status icon
> > to notifications after a 10 second wait and which seems to work just as
> > expected on my laptop.
>
> Excellent, thanks. I've committed your patch with a few minor changes.
> I've attached the final patch I committed for your review. Thanks.
>
> Richard.

Sorry to bring this up again Richard, but it would seem that my patch
still hasn't reached trunk. I've updated my local copy(by accident, I
had used the svn branch, but I soon realised my error and switched to
the git branch(this ought to be mentioned on the GPM web site)). I hope
something wrong hadn't happened to the patch at the last minute?

Pramod Dematagoda