Re: [gpm] ambient light sensor and backlit keyboard visual feedbacks

On Sat, 2009-03-14 at 18:23 +0100, Nicolò Chieffo wrote:
> Hello, I have a laptop with a hardware ambient light sensor, and
> backlit keyboards. I would like to know if it's possible to add a
> visual feedback to gnome power manager, when I hit the hotkeys to
> manage them (I would like a notification like the ones which appear
> when using the panel brightness hotkeys)
>
> I currently don't know the keycodes.
>
> If this is not the right mailing list, sorry!

Sorry for the delay, today I'm now trying to get on top of my inbox.

What do you want the ambient light keys to do? At the moment ambient
light handling in g-p-m is very broken, as I don't have access to the
hardware, and people with this hardware don't seem very interested in
testing.

If you're that person, yell. There's beer in it for you :-)