[gpm] gnome-power-manger-2.26.0 suspend and hibernate

Hi,

gnome-power-manager-2.24 and earlier use hal to suspend and hibernate.
I have scripts for hal which will unload certain problematic kernel
modules (mainly wireless ones) in order for suspend and hibernate to
succeed.

These scripts do not appear to be called with gnome-power-manager-2.26,
so hibernate and suspend do not complete correctly.  Is there any hook
I can connect to in order to set my system up for suspension?  (How do
gpm-2.26/DeviceKit-power do it - do they invoke the /sys/power/state
kernel interface directly?)

Chris