[gpm] Apple's MacBook Battery not yet fully recognized

Hi,

please find two image, one from Gnome Power Manager with OpenSolaris 2009.06 using Gnome 2.24.2, showing the battery infos
the other from MacOS X showing the battery infos.

As the first one was missing some infos, I though it would be usefull to extract the infos from the second image to update the infos that can collect Gnome Power Manager.

If you need more infos to extract from a MacBook Pro model 5,1 running Gnome 2.24.2 with OpenSOlaris 2009.06, please let me know.

Cheers
kberrah

PNG image

TIFF image