[gpm] CPUfreq control and UI inconsistency

Hi, there are a few things I'd like to ask as well as mention about gnome-power-manager. I'm running g-p-m 2.24.0 on Ubuntu, and I've noticed that among other things, the ability to set which CPUfreq governor is used under which power conditions has disappeared since earlier releases. (it used to be only in gconf, unless a gconf key was enabled to display it in the UI) In addition, the UI for power manager settings is inconsistent between the On AC Power and On Battery Power tabs. For instance, the AC tab shows a slider for the backlight brightness, while the battery tab only displays a checkbox to "Reduce backlight brightness." The brightness setting to reduce to in this mode can only be controlled through gconf.

Thanks in advance for your response, and thanks for making a great piece of software :)