[gpm] thinklight button on an IBM Thinkpad

Hi there,

On most IBM/LENOVO thinkpads is a LED on top of the LCD that can light
the keyboard, mapped to the Fn-PgUp key combination (toggle on/off).

My question is how to map this key in order to have OSD for this event ?

I am thinking of how to activate OSD with
/usr/share/gnome-power-manager/icons/hicolor/scalable/status/gpm-
brightness-lcd.svg
and

/usr/share/gnome-power-manager/icons/hicolor/scalable/status/gpm-
brightness-lcd-disabled.svg

Any ideas ?

Thank you
Paul