Re: [gpm] Remaining time, two batteries.

On Tue, 2007-11-20 at 18:39 +0100, Andreas Gustafsson wrote:
> As far as I can see the avarage time does not reflect the battery
> capacity graph at all. 32 to 16% (16 percentage steps) takes about 26
> minutes that's 1% every 1,625 minute (1min 37.5s). The accuracy graph
> never come over 1.5 minute.

Sorry for the delay, I'm stuck on holiday with no Internet access, and
I've got a chance to go through months of email backlog.

I've added code into g-p-m trunk to detect the capacity of the battery
and use it in the filename encoding so we can detect this even when the
batteries do not have different model numbers or serial numbers. It
appears battery manufacturers seem to take the model and serial number
fields in the internal memory as "optional" :-)