Re: [gpm] Fwd: How to chose which backlight to control?

On Tue, 2008-07-08 at 21:43 +0200, Jan Dittmer wrote:
> I cannot really see where this error is introduced... Perhaps some
> developer can investigate
> that further?

Right, I think the bug you've found has already been debugged by Matthew
Garrett on linux-acpi list. There's tons of details there -- I think
there's a public archive somewhere. I very much think this should be
fixed in the kernel, rather than userspace.