[gpm] I have a suggestion

First of all allow me to congratulate you in your work with the power manager, it is terrific. (I use Ubuntu)

But I miss one option that I had in Windows XP and that is a loud beep (just one, before shutting down) when the battery is critically low, a minute or two before shut down. I think this is important because sometimes I am not paying attention or I am watching a movie and the thing just goes off and it is really irritating. (You can see those bubbles when you are watching a movie)

This is a very easy add to the software, I am surprised it hasn't been done before.

I hope you consider my suggestion as It would make your software much better.

Thank you very much!

--
Fernando Villalba