[gpm] More than two batteries.

I have a Compaq N410c.  It’s an older PIIIm notebook, but I keep it because I
can get like 10+ hours of battery life.  Trick is, it has four batteries.
One primary, a secondary, and two in its dock/expansion.

Only the first battery shows up in the manger.  The icon does change to a
battery icon when I have them attached (and the primary removed), but no
charge or battery data.

Ideas?