[gpm] Feature request

Dear,

I can't find a feature requestpage on the website so I mail it to this adres.

A nice feature would me to implement a sheduler to shutdown/reboot/suspend the machine on a certain time.
Now gshutdown exists wich is a very nice program, but having 2 icons in the taskbar and 2 deamons running all the time is a lil waste and if you look at the core they do the same, shutting down the pc/laptop to save some batteries.

let me know wath you think.

Regards,
Denis Clijsters