[gpm] GNOME Power Manager 2.19.2

GNOME Power Manager is a session daemon that makes it easy to manage the
power on your laptop or desktop system.

This _unstable_ release contains lots of crazy new code since 2.19.1 was
released. WARNING, this code may impregnate your cat called Dave and
steal all of the magazines from the bathroom.

==============
Version 2.19.2
==============
- Fixed #418605, Change power statistics label rendering to use pangocairo (Richard Hughes)
- Fixed #419403, Invalid statistics when computer clock changed. (Richard Hughes)
- Fixed #437042, Tip 'battery full charged' shows on the bottom right of screen (Richard Hughes)
- Fixed #437920, Build failure (-Werror): gpm-load.c:122: warning: ‘cpu_total’ may be used uninitialized in this function (Richard Hughes)
- Change suspend when lid close and off AC behaviour to be true.
- Reduce our DPMS querying to slow X wakeups. We are still waiting for a DPMS protocol bump...
- Improve the gnome-power-statistics UI, and make more HIG compliant.

Translations:
- Updated nb: Kjartan Maraas
- Updated es: Jorge Gonzalez
- Added id: Mohammad DAMT